CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shop is open!

I did it! I actually opened up a shop this afternoon & listed the Lovely Laundry prints for sale. Earlier today I did sell some to a sweet mama from a message board I am on.  Now I'll just have to wait & see if these will ever sell again.

Just click on the image below to go to my new shop!



Pretty soon I hope to add some tote bags to my inventory. I just have to finish up a few for a friend here & Gabby's Halloween costume. Crossing my fingers.

What do you think of the logo & name? I thought this way it would tie in w/ the blog & not limit me to 1 type of item (just for girls or something).

Thanks for checking in!

If I get a good response I might try offering a blog reader discount code or something. :) Just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment