CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pretty little mobile

After having 2 boys when we found out that baby #3 was going to be a girl I knew that I would do everything in my power to make her nursery a girly wonderland.
I was first inspired by this somewhat shabby chic bedding collection from Land of Nod


I wanted a beautiful mobile to hang above her crib... and this is what I created
Materials needed for this:
* 1 plain wreath (I got mine for about $5 at WalMart)
*  2 bushes of mixed flowers (these came from Hobby Lobby 1/2 off sale) - I pulled each flower & all of the greenery off
* Fishing line (clear)
*1 sewing needle (tie fishing line onto it & run it through flowers knotting crystal beads on the line to hold flowers in place)
* Bag of plastic crystal like beads (I alternated how many I used)
* 2 spools of ribbon to tie around the wreath to hang it from the ceiling.
* Hot glue gun/hot glue sticks to glue some greenery to the wreath on the top & bottom. :)





Here's a sneak peak at what her nursery looks like... though I've added somethings since last year. I'll do a more detailed post soon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment