CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

He Cooks, She Cooks

Ok this is NOT something that I did. But I just learned tonight that chef/owner of the restaurant that my brother works for has a reality TV show with his wife. David is the chef/owner of the restaurant he works at and then Suzanne who owns a few other amazing restaurants here in Los Angeles.

I think the show sounds really interesting. I have to go check & see if we get the Cooking Channel... if not I hope they list the full episodes online.

 
presents
Suzanne & David give us a behind the scenes look as
they prepare for and host a benefit for the Hollywood Farmers Market.
Follow along as they travel and discover the source of their menus and as
they challenge one another to create different dishes using the same ingredients.



P.S. I asked Johnny if he'd be on the show & he said that he didn't work there then. I'm sure you were wondering about it too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment