CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A little bit of Christmas sewing...

Well as usual it seems like the Christmas deadline for sewing projects is closing in on me rapidly. Thursday night at about 10 p.m. I realized I didn't have a special shirt for Vincent to wear to his Christmas party. So I went through my supplies and found some pieces to a Rudolf applique I had started for him 2 years ago & just never finished. So I grabbed his red shirt and made new green antlers for it. He looked soooo cute in it! I'd been waiting for over 2 weeks for a red shirt from Old Navy to arrive for Gabby and it came yesterday, so next up is shirts for her & Dominic. Who knows... I might even do them for Dan & I if there's enough time. :)


After the party with his Santa whistle & jingle bell. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great job! Do you ever make and send projects to friends out of state??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - I do :) Just message me sometime on FB or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete