CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

More fun custom appliques!

I had a couple of fun requests lately for customs. 

The first is a set of Big Sister/Big Brother shirts for an old friend that's going to be announcing her 3rd baby soon. Congrats again friend! We thought it would be fun to have a bit of coordination in the shirts but since she has 1 daughter and 1 son, well we'd give them boy/girl options. So I used the same green/white dot fabric and then the turquoise & red gingham's are the same vintage fabric different colorways.  I've been hoarding the baseball fabric for something for my daughter... but thought I'd share a little corner of it for this sweet little boy. :) 


Then I had another customer whose planning a trip to Disney. She bought the cutest Minnie ruffled shorties from Loves Me Not Clothing Co. see HERE and wanted something casual to wear with them. I was able to put this together for her daughter and then we did a Mickey for her son too. I used my cricut expression with a Mickey cartridge to cut out the shapes and letters. The best part is I was worried at first about how to get the size ratio of the letters to mouse correct, I'd totally forgotten that there are options for each letter to be cut into the mouse. Worked out perfect!
I hope they have a magical trip next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment