CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A little something for the boys...

I have posted before how my boys are obsessed with the new Lego Ninjago series... well I'd been promising them Ninjago Shirts for a while, so I finally got around to making them... which then has resulted in some more orders of them.
I'm finding that the little details on these, combined with having the kids home for summer (no preschool) is making it take a bit longer to get my projects done. But I'm starting to get back into a groove.

Here are the ones I've done so far...
1.) Jay (my son)

2. Kai (my son)




3. Zane (customer)


4. Jay (customer) 









I've got some more orders for more Jay & Kai - those seem to be the favorites of all the kids. :)

My boys request to wear them multiple times per week - looks like I need to find time to make more for them too!

If you'd like to order one - here's a link to my custom information, though I currently charge $20+ship for these because of the extra little details on them. :) CUSTOM SHIRTS

No comments:

Post a Comment